Are you one of the unique pet owners who have a dog that can’t seem to control his flatulence? Or doesn’t he quite have the iron stomach you’d imagine? Perhaps he has a sensitive stomach. Just as with humans, it’s important to take into consideration what kind of foods affect digestive health. You’d know from experience, that indigestion is never a fun thing! Having a look at some of the very best options available will give you the best results. Making a wise and informed decision about the best dog food for sensitive stomachs would be your best bet to combat your pet’s unhappy tummy!
Any Good Recommendations for Sensitive Stomachs?
- Blue Buffalo Freedom Grain Free Natural Adult Dry Dog Food, Chicken 24-lb
- Price: $60.42
- Price as of 07/12/2020 21:43 PDT(more info)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
This recipe is full of deboned chicken, which provides essential complex carbohydrates and protein. It could be very easy to skip out on the vital calories and nutritional benefits of a primary meat if you’re looking for specific sensitivities. This recipe also contains wholesome vegetables for nutritional benefit. These include sweet potatoes, peas, and carrots. This recipe also does not contain any animal by products. Animal by products are heavily processed results of meat scraps. This is one of the primary causes of stomach sensitivity when it comes to pet food.
Something else you and your dog will really love is the vitamin and nutritional value of the recipe – which is phenomenal when compared to a large number of what’s widely available from the other big-named brands.
- Hill's Science Diet Dry Dog Food, Adult, Sensitive Stomach & Skin, Chicken Recipe, 30 Lb Bag
- Price: $57.99 ($0.12 / Ounce)
- Price as of 07/12/2020 17:48 PDT(more info)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
While you’re out there looking for the best dog food for sensitive stomachs, consider checking the labels. If you happen to find a lot of processed ingredients or you don’t find a “contains no animal by-products” label, there’s a good chance it won’t be very pleasing for your dog – or you. As always, have your dog taken to the veterinarian regularly for checkups. If you suspect something beyond stomach sensitivity, your vet would be able to provide a clear and assertive answer. Happy stomach, happy pet!
For the dog food recommendations to other problems, take a look at our other articles.